Friday, March 18, 2011

music...

I love music.  I love to dance to it.  I love to sing along with it.
It brings back memories...it allows me to laugh and to cry. 

Every Friday morning my favorite local radio station WXPN has the women's music hour from 9-10.  It's a wonderful way to begin a day off, with a cup of coffee of course...good music is always a good way to start the day.

I was thinking about how wonderful that was for most of the day.  I even caught myself singing on my bike ride. 

So the end of my day was perfectly tied into the beginning. 
I headed out (with good company) to the 10,000 Villages Cafe and heard the musical stylings of Amanda Lyn with harmonies provided by Jessie.  The whole evening was wonderful!  Great original songs and audience participation, too! 

The more time I spend here, the more experiences I have seeing more and more people using and sharing the gifts that God has blessed them with.  It was truly a blessing to be in a place tonight (10,000 Villages) that promotes love and care and support for people all over the globe.  And to be in that place listening to original lyrics and local musicians...so global and so local all at the same time. 

A kingdom moment.  Thanks be to God.

+paz

No comments:

Post a Comment