Thursday, January 16, 2014

147

Today was a good scale day.

Truth be told I was super nervous about getting on it this morning. But I made it and unlike last week I only checked it once.  I was pleased with a 3 pound loss for this week. 

Yet, I have to say this...I wish, when I began this journey that I had taken some other measurements, too.  I'm definitely noticing pants and skirts that are a little looser than they used to be.   After 5 weeks of logging food and stepping up my exercise and I'm seeing and feeling a difference.  I know there are still a few more pounds to lose, but I'm already beginning to think about what changes I'll need to make to then maintain this weight.  

I think in the past when I've lost weight, I always worked on the loss, but maintaining that new weight seemed to fall by the wayside.  So for the doctor, there are still 2 pounds to take off.  And by golly, I'm in no rush.  A pound a week for the next two weeks would be just fine. And that will keep me on track before my follow up appointment at the beginning of February.  

Thanks for reading...here's to a continued slow and steady journey as the new year continues.  

+peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment