Thursday, March 2, 2017

A pep in my step.

I did NOT want to go to the gym this morning.

It wasn't that I didn't want to exercise...I did.
I was debating a bike ride, but as the wind whipped around the house and howled down the street I knew riding outside wouldn't be a smart choice.

So I got up, had some coffee and headed to the gym.

The real reason I did not want to go to the gym is because today was the day that I would have my follow up for 'New Year! New You!'  They checked my weight and body fat at the gym in January.  I knew there would be a follow up in 60 days, but I was not looking forward to it.  As I mentioned this week I have not been focusing on diet and exercise as much as I should.  Let me rephrase that.  I do exercise and I do watch what I eat.  But, since my goal is to lose weight, I need to really work on that focus.

I walked in and said I was ready for my follow up.
I hopped on the scale and weighed in at 164 (this is the closest the gym scale has been to my home scale in a while.)

I headed out to the front desk and went through the motions....and here are the results:


From 2 months ago, my weight has gone down 2 pounds and I went down .4% in body fat.  

I think this is a good start.  I didn't gain and this month this will be the area of my focus.  

I'm ready.  

Let's do this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment