Friday, March 24, 2017

160.4

I weighed in on Wednesday at 160.4.  

I'm up a bit from last week, but not by much and I'm still finding my groove.  
I had lost a good amount in the first few weeks and am not surprised that there was a change this past week.  Part of that, no doubt, had to do with delicious celebrations of St. Patty's day....so many Reubens.  :)  


I'm drooling just thinking about them.  

But I'm still working out on a daily basis and logging my food. On days that I run, I have been stretching more than I used to and have been doing a 10 minute strength/cool down routine.  I also plan on adding some simple body strength exercises after each working.  I'm thinking squats, burpees, and planks.  I'll keep you posted as to how this goes.  

I don't have much else to post today...just the numbers to keep myself accountable.  

Until next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment