Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh, what a night!




So, last night I saw White Christmas.   Believe it or not it was my first time.  The production was quite enjoyable.  The tap dancing was my favorite.  I don't have the rhythm to dance very well to begin with...add some tap shoes and I would no doubt sound like a hot mess on stage.  But these folks have definitely found their vocation.  They are excelling with the gifts God gave them and sharing those gifts with others.  The night out was a gift in thanks and appreciation.  All I can say in response, is thank you....for your support, for your companionship, for your generosity and for the opportunity to grow in life and faith with you. 

I thank God that deepening relationships is part of my vocation.  What a blessing it is to spend time with others.  I also thank God for the performers last night: for their gifts, talents, and willingness to practice and perform to bring joy to others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment