Tuesday, November 20, 2012

(not pictured)


I'm debating what I'm thankful for today....at first it was going to be getting lost....or should I say losing my truck.  When I arrived at the store I was on the phone, so I parked and went into the store....I guess I didn't really think about where I parked.  After the grocery store, I headed to another shop and then I couldn't find my truck.  I walked through a few lines of cars, and thought...it must be here somewhere.  I started giggling....then I passed someone and said, I guess I shouldn't have been on the phone when I parked.  This fellow didn't find it funny at all.  I felt silly passing people more than once as the bags in my hand got heavier and heavier.

(not pictured - cars in the parking lot....with mine in the mix)

I just ended up laughing out loud.

I'm thankful that I was able to laugh today....at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment