Wednesday, November 21, 2012

new recipes


Today I'm thankful for the opportunity to try new recipes.  Part of this came from a facebook post asking for simple cinnamon rolls....and when I said I'd try a recipe, some neighbors asked if there would be samples....so, I'm also thankful for an impromptu breakfast gathering tomorrow morning during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Here is the first batch of cinnamon rolls....kicked up a notch with apples, walnuts and craisins.


I may have overstuffed them....the second batch with just cinnamon and brown sugar rolled much easier...but I'm excited to try the stuffed rolls.


If you're in the area between 9am and noon, swing by for some rolls, coffee, chocolate milk and parade viewing.  If you're up and dressed, your welcome....if you're up and in jammies, you'll totally fit right in!


My Thanksgiving holiday is off to a great start with treats ready in the kitchen and the Thanksgiving episode of Buffy already viewed!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve....blessings to all as final preparations happen for meals around many tables tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment