Monday, November 12, 2012

clean rooms and spare rooms.


I'm thankful that there is a small group gathering at my house tomorrow night because it has forced cleaning all over the house!  I love the deep peace that I get when I walk into clean rooms.



Is there still touch up that's needed?  You bet.  Will it remain this super clean for long?  That remains to be seen.  But I think I re-discovered my morning devotion spot.  (Not pictured: cup of coffee.)
The other half of this room is just waiting for the quilt frame to go back up.

In other news, I'm also thankful for spare rooms....that have doors I can shut.



Both the bed and the floor on the other side of this door have become the catch all for things that still need to be sorted.  Luckily there is a tv in there with both cable and netflix....so stay tuned for an upcoming post when I'm thankful for rainy days and a chance to sort through this mess!  But until then, I'll enjoy the newly rediscovered clutter free rooms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment