Monday, January 24, 2022

Photo Drop for the Dress Challenge...

Day 17 in the 100 Day Dress Challenge.  Woohoo!  

I posted some of these on Instagram this past week, but wanted to make sure they were here as well.  


I was asked yesterday if this challenge was helping me in my decision making. I believe it is, but I have also been following others on this challenge who completely jazz up the dress each day with different accessories and layers. Truthfully, they inspire me, but also I don't want to try to come up with completely new outfits each day. That would mean even more decisions....which is what I'm trying to eliminate. So, I feel good about keeping it simple.

The dress, itself, is crazy comfortable: for walking, working, reading, cooking, curling up with a cat and leading worship.  

I've also learned that the mirrors in my house aren't the best for full length selfies. So sadly, you can't see that my teal leggings match the scarf I'm wearing today, but that's okay. I do love how easily a scarf changes the outfit and how a friend dropped off some hand-me-downs as she is downsizing her closet. Win for her. Win for me. 

I washed the dress yesterday afternoon and hung it dry. Other nights I've just hung it inside out to breathe a bit. Only once have I forgotten to hang it up and it was a bit more wrinkly that day, but it's all good. 

Until tomorrow...

#100daydresschallenge

#wool&





No comments:

Post a Comment