Monday, January 17, 2022

A snow day by the numbers

1 Book read for work.  

2 Pots of homemade soup   

    Lunch - Tomato (with a side of grilled cheese, of course)

    Dinner - Chicken Noodle

3 Vehicles cleared of snow/slush

4 Slushie/slippery miles first thing this morning

5 number of things I list daily in my gratitude journal

6ish...pieces of torn newspaper stuffed in my running shoes to help them dry out after this morning's run

7 or so times I may have listened to The Family Madrigal from Encanto

8 different selfies taken before I settled on two that would best display today's outfit

9+ puddles I wadded through on my run.  They are far less fun when it's crazy cold outside.  

10th day in a row wearing the wool& dress!   

Until tomorrow...

#100daydresschallenge

#wool&


No comments:

Post a Comment