Sunday, January 16, 2022

Church, cake, chicken & burnt sprouts...

All in all today was a good day.  
Church - check.  In fact, at the end of the late service I was a bit weepy as the organ prelude came to a close and our youngest acolyte finished extinguishing the candles.  Good & holy stuff. 

I made a cake...from the cheese I made yesterday! So it's healthy cake!

I roasted a freakin' delicious chicken. 

While carving said chicken, I burned the Brussels sprouts.  
womp.  womp.

All morning I wore the dress with one of my favorite skirts over it.  I love the skirt, but feel the fit was too tight to layer the dress and the clerics.  




The skirt may come back, next time with the dress knotted on the side.  I'm not sold on it, though.  But it was worth trying something new today.  Especially the extra layer when it was so stinkin' cold out today.  




Until tomorrow...


#100daydresschallenge
#wool&



No comments:

Post a Comment