Monday, January 10, 2022

Day 3

Day three of the challenge...and all is well.  

I was pretty excited yesterday as I was cleaning out my sweater drawer.  

True story:  Many of them no longer fit so I'm not quite sure why I was still holding on to them.  I've started a bag for Goodwill that will most likely contain more than just sweaters by the end of this challenge.  

But speaking of Goodwill...I had purchased a sweater that I loved....but rarely wore.  With the short, short sleeves, my arms were always chilly.  I thought to myself, I wish I had a black, long sleeve top to wear under it.  

That missing layer was discovered today:  



I loved this sweater layer.  My top was toasty warm all day. Legs, on the other hand, not so much with the temps in the 20s.  I need to step up that game tomorrow as temps are dropping.  I guess winter has arrived.  

Tomorrow will probably involve an extra layer of leggings and perhaps some Uggs.  Who knows?  

PS...Still loving the pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment