Wednesday, February 28, 2018

152.8

Better late than never...

I did weigh in on Monday, but did not blog.  Instead, I ran.  The 5 miler outside was totally worth it.  
I'm down just a pinch since last week, but I'll take it.  

It was a wonderful week last week that included a new chicken recipe, two different birthday cakes, trampoline jumping and lots of time in the car.  

Food wise, the week went well.  
Exercise wise, the week went well.  

While I'm still involved in logging my minutes to conquer the Iditarod Challenge at the gym, I'm also listening to what is good for my whole body.  I will conquer the challenge by April 21.  I've been upping my cardio game at the gym and my body is feeling it.  But, with some nicer weather over the past two weeks, I'm also not confining my cardio to the gym alone.  
If I can run outside, I will.  It's totally worth it.  

It seems like I cannot get myself over this current hump of breaking into 152 and below.  And I know, it's not all about the numbers, but there is this goal in my mind to get to 150.  
I will map out a menu for next week that will curb sugars and include whole grains and many veggies.  We'll see if that gets the work done.  If not, it's time to chat with a nutritionalist.  

In the meantime, friends are sharing stories of working towards a healthy to them weight and a more active lifestyle.  I love hearing your stories and hearing how I can be part of your journey and support.  

Be well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment