Thursday, August 30, 2012

the right start to the day

I guess I would describe myself as a runner. 

I quite enjoy running and when I don't run, things just don't feel right.  I know that in the midst of training for two 1/2 marathons this fall, I do have 'rest' days built into the training...but those days have a weird feel to them.  (Don't worry, I do honor them....my legs remind me to!)

But I read this great article at Runner's World.com.  And what I took away from it...among other things was not to hit the snooze button.  So I better be ready when the alarm goes off in the morning.  But the run will feel so good when it's done, that it's totally worth being ready for bed now.

So I'm ready for bed....a good night's sleep and an early rise for a run before it gets too hot tomorrow!

+paz

No comments:

Post a Comment