Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Happiness Project

I finished The Happiness Project yesterday.  It was a good read.

Among many of the 'take home' ideas from the book was that the author, Gretchen Rubin, wanted to blog regularly.  She stuck with it and blogged 6 times a week.  I hopes of more regular blogging, I'm also thinking about how she wanted to journal everyday, but wanted to keep if from becoming a daunting task.  I think sometimes blogging becomes something I *have* to do....and then I don't want to do it, or think, woah, I don't have anything good to blog about anyway.  So when Gretchen started journaling, she did it with one sentence a day...sometimes she cheated and wrote a few, but even just thinking about (and blogging) my highs and lows from each day is a way to get something out there.  

So, that's really it for today....except that my high was biking to and from the Jigger Shop with some amazing youth.  
My low is that I had too many lattes yesterday and didn't sleep well at all last night.  

We'll see what tomorrow brings.  

Until then,
+paz

No comments:

Post a Comment