Friday, April 13, 2012

coffee in a mug....try coffee cake in a mug!

While I was enjoying my double fisted breakfast (coffee in one mug, coffee cake in the other) I had one load of laundry in the washer and was making my to-do list for the day.

Apparently I thought I was invincible, or that the hours in the day would expand to allow me to accomplish multiple tasks....I'm not sure what I was thinking.  Apparently a little too much sugar in that coffee cake, oops.  It was tasty, though.  If you are in the mood for 5 minute coffee cake in a mug, check out this site: coffee cake in a mug. I started making it after only a few sips of coffee and then realized I didn't have any sour cream in the house.  (shame on me.  actually i did have some in the house but it was already turned into french onion dip, which would have made for some awful coffee cake.)  So, I opted for the french vanilla yogurt instead....which after 2 tablespoons of sugar was super sweet!  It's a good thing I didn't try the key lime pie yogurt...or perhaps I should have.

Anyway, I attempted to conquer a list that would have taken several days to accomplish.  I did tick some things off the list...and did some things that I hadn't planned on...including enjoying a sugar cone of chocolate moose tracks from The Cone.  Ah the joys of being an adult = ice cream before dinner!!!

As youth opened the door to the risen Christ to me this week, my cat did today.
She was so intent on the bunny in the backyard, she couldn't be swayed...


They were like that this morning....and this evening.
I wonder if she enjoys the watch, or if it's frustrating not to be able to get to the other side of the window....who knows.  Either way, it brought a smile to my face.

I'm pretty sure all other hours of he day she was sleeping (as she is now) or eating.
Oh, to be a cat.

Until the next time . . .

+paz

No comments:

Post a Comment