Monday, April 23, 2018

153.2

Back on the scale today. 

Today is the first day back in the saddle.  

I've logged all my food today.  
I've been hydrating like a champ.  
It's the second Monday in a row where I've met some gym buddies for a 5:30am GRIT cardio class.   
We met up last Monday and it was a killer way to start the week.  I was sore until Thursday.  Abs, glutes, quads, you name it.  We'll see if I'm sore for more or less days this week.  :)

I realized that I'm hopeful for a weight and shape I was in several years back.  The way to get there is simple, yet challenging.  
Simple in that I know when I was in that shape I was doing a weekly bootcamp class, weekly yoga, running, and some cross training.  I was eating well and logging my food daily.  

Challenging in that it takes work to stick to a steady workout routine, log my food regularly and eat foods that feed my body well.   

I know I can do it. 
I've done it before.  

It will take focus and determination, I can do this.  

Bring on the solid workouts, tasty & healthy eats and focus.   

I'll keep you posted.  

In the meantime, thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment