Monday, March 5, 2018

153

Up from last week...but just .2 lbs.  

So while it's a slight increase, I'm not losing sleep over it.  
I will keep an eye on it however.  

The good news is that this past week I enjoyed a few celebrations with friends as well as a midday impromptu date with Billy.  I'm steady with the cardio workouts during the week and balanced some yoga in there, too, last week.  

I shy away from sugary snacks too often....and am working on fewer carbs in the morning, since I never know what the day will bring.  Although, truth be told, I think I prefer the carbs in the morning...at least on solid cardio days.  But I have been doing that, so it's time to mix it up again.  

And in the bigger picture, when I hit 154, I had lost 10 pounds.  And I've been steadily under 154 for a while now.  Little ups and downs are bound to happen.  

I want to keep an eye on my weight because little ups and downs are normal, but several weeks of little ups will make a big difference.  

I'll continue to log my food, exercise regularly and build some strength training into my workouts.  We'll see what the future holds.  

Thanks for reading, supporting, and maybe going up and down just like me.  

I will say that my weight loss or healthy weight posts or as I like to call them my number posts are a super helpful way to keep me accountable.  Not just for weekly weigh ins, but also as I think about what I eat and when I eat.  So when I say thanks, I do mean it, because you help me more than you know.  

Thanks, friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment