Friday, December 9, 2016

161.8

Hopped on the scale this morning.  
Truth is, I haven't been on the scale for several weeks.  As I prepared to run the Rehoboth half last week, I was more focused on preparing for the race and less focused on the weight.  Now I know that food and weight are good things to watch while training, but my focus was on getting to race day.  
Now that the race is over, I am able to refocus my exercise routine.  
I am looking forward to more classes at the gym to cross train and keep my body guessing as to what happens next.  I'm also working on building in some strength training.  
I know that mixing things up will strengthen my runner's ing down the road.  
With some Christmas gatherings coming up, here's to maintaining!  
Until the next weigh in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment