Thursday, February 14, 2013

return


As soon as I realized the word of the day was return, I couldn't seem to get 'return to the Lord your God, for he is patient and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love....'

So I looked and looked today for something to 'fit' this verse.

And I looked and looked....continually thinking about returning.

Sadly, I was driving when I saw a sky full of geese in multiple v formations.  I thought, oh man, they are totally returning to somewhere....but by the time I got to the parking lot they were out of range.

So, instead I went with this one...


Tonight I returned back to a meal I made for the first time last week...and it was just as good this time.
I'm happy to know that it's something I can make on a weeknight and still enjoy.

I will also be returning to a Valentine's Day tradition of chocolate and Casablanca.  Isla couldn't return to Rick....but they'll always have Paris.

Until the next picture . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment