Friday, March 4, 2022

Photo dump of the dress!

I'm over halfway through the 100 Day Dress Challenge.  

It seems wild that I've spend the last 55 days wearing this dress.  Good times.  

It's still crazy comfortable and quite versatile.  

First time in the new and incredibly soft sweatpants from Sarah Marie Design Studio


Home after a few days away, means some lap time with Marley.


Day 50 was at Longwood Gardens and my first time wearing jeans in over 50 days. (I was glad they still fit!) Photo cred: Billy


Helping Billy set up to take pictures of the Parish Planning Council at church....this may be my most official picture yet.  Photo cred: Billy


Day 51...the day I was sitting in my pajamas realizing I had NOT taken my photo of the day.  
Popped the dress back on but kept the penguin jammie bottoms on.  


I really like this picture...good lighting, solid smile.  


Remember that you are dust. 


Feeling clever in editing and putting the day on the screen. Ha!  
This is a screen shot of a livestream for church.  



Who knows when the next photo dump will arrive.
Thanks for reading and following along.  

Until the next post...

#100daydresschallenge
#wool&


No comments:

Post a Comment