Thursday, February 24, 2022

Photos = check! Posting = a work in progress.

So when I started the 100 day dress challenge, I was worried about remembering to take a picture every day.  There is some wiggle room in that requirement, but I'd like to be up to date in the event that I forget a day.  

Needless to say, I've been really good at taking a picture each day.  Posting them, on the other hand, has been the part that I have not kept up with as well.  The challenge doesn't require that the pictures are posted or shared, except with the folks at wool& for proof of completing the challenge.  

Here are the last 10 days...good stuff, fun stuff, regular stuff and relaxing stuff.  
Here we go...

A go to favorite scarf...pairs well with the uggs on those chilly days.  

A comfy top for the win.

Pairing the scarf with the chucks.  

New sweatshirt from Sarah Marie Design Studios
I love it.  

Post worship photo in the office.  

Sunday FUNday school as I sported my new duct tape bunny slipper.  

Enjoyed a great day hike, comfortably moving in the dress with leggings and hiking boots.  I think I was the only one out there in a dress.  

I think this is my second favorite scarf.  It paired well with the pink raincoat (not pictured) today.  

Post dinner puzzling...
these are the pieces (and slippers) you're looking for.  


Until the next post...

#100daydresschallenge
#wool&


No comments:

Post a Comment