Monday, February 14, 2022

Some work...some play...

It's been a busy few days.  

While I was going to post my new license photo, the dress was nearly cropped out.  The photo taker at the DMV did like my necklace, though. 



Casual Friday.  



Most of Saturday was spent in the apron...but I was quite pleased with the outcome of all the cleaning.  
*note the very clear kitchen island and table behind it.


Sunday Funday!  The snow came down, but the 7&8 grade Sunday school class still showed up.  We counted cans of soup for the Souper Bowl of Caring, we enjoyed iced beverages from Dunkin' then we cleared the slides of snow...with ourselves!  So much fun! 


And I sported some red for Valentine's Day today.  I had time to both read and take a quick nap this afternoon.  win. win. 



Good times, all around.  
Oh, I did wash the dress at some point last week...airing it out at night is pretty much all that it needs on a daily basis.  

Until the next post...

#100daydresschallenge
#wool&

 

No comments:

Post a Comment