Saturday, March 12, 2022

Great days and NOT so great days in the dress...

More ups and downs in the dress...but it's still just as comfortable and easy to put on every day. 


After Zooming for my sister's 40th birthday!

Just realizing at that moment that I would no longer be brushing Marley's hair off my dress.  :(
Tough day taking Marley to the vet for the last time.  


Wearing an apron tie-dyed by some amazing youth!


Back in this favorite scarf...again :)


New top.  :) 


I started this scarf last year?  The year before?  I finished it during the olympics and it's perfect for Lent.


Back in the fun apron again.  
I'm beginning to wonder if this could be the 100 Day Apron Challenge, since I think I have worn an apron every single day of this challenge...especially when I've been in the kitchen.  
Also, there is something to be said about the way the waves in my hair kind of found their groove in the picture.  



Until the next set of photos...

#100daydresschallenge
#wool&





No comments:

Post a Comment