Tuesday, April 12, 2022

95 days down...5 to go!

Another photo drop of the last few weeks.  
To recap here are the latest things I have done in the dress:
Slept (overnight)
Made communion bread
Ate some salads
Ate some cookies :)
Visited mom & dad
Borrowed a fun apron
Got matching(ish) temporary tattoos with my mom and sister
Took a collective deep breath with the congregation and felt sighs too deep for words.
Hung out with the Easter bunny.
Spent time with in-laws.
Experienced a glorious afternoon with a friend and she did NOT take my photo while I was using her VR. 
Matched my Wonder Woman quilt. ;)
Received several comfort food meals.
Was reminded time and time again that I am in the right place right now.  
Even with surprises and challenges, 
there is joy in serving.
there is comfort in the presence and care of others.
there is the amazing presence of God showing up time and time again. 
Welcome to Holy Week.
Let's gooooooo!

Enjoy the pictures:
















#100daydresschallenge
#wool&

No comments:

Post a Comment