Saturday, January 7, 2017

Fitness focus accomplished...for today.

Focus on fitness today.  

The alarm went off at 6:20 and I wanted to stay in bed.  I was awake but was not interested in getting up for a run.  After some internal debate I remembered/realized that if I wanted to make a difference in my weight then I needed to get up there and then.  And I did.  

I bundled up for a run at 20°.  Little did I realize that the real feel was 9°.  

I made it out and completed my 6 mile run. Finishing as the snow was coming down was a joy in itself.  

I feel good about getting out there this morning.  With that in mind tonight at a gathering I was aware and modified my food and beverage intake.  I left comfortable full and not stuffed.  I'd say that was a good day.  

I'll take it one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment